.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

F.A.Q.
By - SendLaurietoVetSchool.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2005




Q. What makes you think that people will donate money to you?
A.
People have donated to paying off a persons credit card debt (SaveKaryn.com)and helping a woman divorce her husband so why shouldn't people want to donate to helping a hardworking student pay her tuition? If their are people out there that buy acres of rainforest and donate money to sponsor an animal then their should be someone who would like to sponsor their very own vet student (me).

Q. What makes you a worthwhile cause?
A.
I am very hardworking and determined. Here is a list of some of my accomplishments:
*I proposed a new major at my undergraduate college and became the first person to graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Complementary Pre-Veterinary Medicine.
*I earned a Master of Science in Biology while going to school and working as a veterinary technician FULL TIME. I also wrote my thesis on Cancer in Large Breed Dogs.
*I volunteer every week at Animal's Can't Talk.
*I am a Certified Veterinary Technician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home